[Michlib-l] Snap Circuits for Kids/Teen programming

Amanda Yearling ayearling at threeriverslibrary.org
Tue Mar 28 13:45:46 EDT 2017

Hello everyone,

I had a quick question to those librarians who have used Snap Circuits in their library programming. I am thinking about getting some for my teens and was curious as to how many kits you purchased to cover your programs? I am also curious if what the ratio is for programs, 1 kit per teen or can multiple teens use one kit?

I appreciate any insight you might have.

Thank you,

Amanda Yearling
Assistant Director/ Head of Adult and Teen Services
Three Rivers Public Library
ayearling at threeriverslibrary.org
269-273-8666

Sent from Mail for Windows 10