[Michlib-l] Library Security Gates

Steven Bowers sbowers at wayne.edu
Thu Mar 30 08:18:12 EDT 2017

I've always used Checkpoint gates for RF security.  There is some more info here:

http://solutions.3m.com/wps/portal/3M/en_WW/Track_Trace/home/Products/one/three/

I think most places that sell require a call or email to get a quote.

-Steve

Steven K. Bowers
Executive Director
Detroit Area Library Network

ALA Councilor for the Michigan Library Association
MLA Board of Directors, President Elect

www.dalnet.org<http://www.dalnet.org>

"DALNET is a community of libraries working together to provide access to information for research, cultural enrichment, and lifelong learning opportunities."