[Michlib-l] Looking for Great Shelving Systems

Anjie Gleisner AGleisner at kdl.org
Wed May 3 12:42:01 EDT 2017

Hello All,

Does your library use a fabulous shelving system? Do your patrons comment on how easy it is to find items on your shelves? Have you ditched Dewey? Kent District Library is conducting some research on patron-centered, intuitive shelving methods and categorization. We are looking for public libraries that truly shine in terms of human-centered shelving systems. If your library has an approach to shelving fiction or non-fiction that works beautifully for your patrons and staff in terms if ease of use, we'd love to hear from you. Please send your responses to Anjie Gleisner at agleisner at kdl.org.

Anjie Gleisner
Branch Manager Gaines Township Branch
Kent District Library
(616) 784-2007 ext 3879