[Michlib-l] MEL working?

Norris, Sonya (MDE) NorrisS2 at michigan.gov
Thu May 4 11:57:55 EDT 2017

Greetings Michlib-l,

This has been reported to the good folks at MCLS who operate the MeL help desk. If you notice a problem with MeL, please take a moment to report it to either meldatabaseshelp at mcls.org<mailto:meldatabaseshelp at mcls.org> or melcathelp at mcls.org<mailto:melcathelp at mcls.org>. You can also phone 800-530-9019. That is the fastest method to reach a person who can provide resolution.

Have a great day.

Sonya Schryer Norris
Library of Michigan
702 W. Kalamazoo St.
PO Box 30009
Lansing, MI 48909
517-373-4457

http://www.michigan.gov/libraryofmichigan
http://www.mel.org<http://www.mel.org/>
http://www.michlibrary.org<http://www.michlibrary.org/>

Did you know most Michigan educator certificates expire June 30th of any given year?  Educators can check expiration dates and renew or progress certificates using the Michigan Online Educator Certification System at www.michigan.gov/moecs<http://www.michigan.gov/moecs>.  Not your year for renewal?  Use MOECS to manage professional learning for future renewals, view effectiveness ratings and update personal information!