[Michlib-l] Last chance to submit titles for Libraries Read: 1 Book 2017!

Jan Davidson davidsonj at mcls.org
Fri May 12 10:24:28 EDT 2017

Last chance to submit titles for Libraries Read: 1 Book!

We've already received lots of great title suggestions for the 2017 Libraries Read: 1 Book event, but there's still a few more days to get your suggestions in! Title submissions will close on Monday (May 15) at 10:00am, so fill out the form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfH8zkyNwNvJXuQzeH64sVnfVpzQssGcC3faI3U6dqqH26Avg/viewform?c=0&w=1> today!

We've got a challenging task ahead of us to narrow the list down, and we look forward to sending out the voting form on June 1.

More information on the Libraries Read: 1 Book event<https://www.mcls.org/news/2017-libraries-read-1-book> can be found on our webpage<https://www.mcls.org/news/2017-libraries-read-1-book>.

Questions? Email Jan at davidsonj at mcls.org<mailto:davidsonj at mcls.org>.

Jan Davidson
Administrative Assistant, Member Engagement
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services
Phone: 517-492-3811 / toll-free 800-530-9019 x111
davidsonj at mcls.org<mailto:davidsonj at mcls.org>
www.mcls.org<http://www.mcls.org/>
Check out the MCLS Training Calendar at: mcls.org/calendar<http://mcls.org/calendar>
Like us on Facebook for the latest MCLS news: facebook.com/<https://www.facebook.com/mcls.org>mcls.org<https://www.facebook.com/mcls.org>