[Michlib-l] Outreach Materials and Activities

Brenda Dunseth bdunseth at highland.lib.mi.us
Sat May 13 16:37:59 EDT 2017

I am putting together materials to take outside the library to a local festival. The library will have a booth at the festival and we will market summer reading and some of the things our community might not know that we have available. I am curious what other librarians have put together when attending such events. Are there any displays, handouts or activities that you find work really well or that the public seems to respond to? If you have any pictures to share those would be helpful too!

Thanks, in advance, for your suggestions.

Brenda Dunseth
Youth Services Department Head
Highland Township Public Library