[Michlib-l] Data DiscoTech at DPL Wilder Branch, Saturday, May 20

Jennifer Dye jdye at detroitpubliclibrary.org
Tue May 16 10:43:04 EDT 2017

The Detroit Digital Justice Coalition and the Detroit Community Technology Project will present their latest DiscoTech at the Wilder Branch of the Detroit Public Library this coming Saturday, 1:00-3:00.

The focus is making technology accessible to the people of Detroit. The format would be appropriate for other communities, and I'm sure the organizers would be willing to collaborate with others for similar programs. Let me know if you would like contact information.

Wilder's address is 7140 East Seven Mile, a few blocks east of Van Dyke. Phone is 313-481-1870.

Jennifer Dye
Assistant Manager
Lincoln and Wilder branches
Detroit Public Library

jdye at detroitpubliclibrary.org

Lincoln Branch (M-Tu)
1221 E. 7 Mile Rd.
Detroit, Michigan 48203
313-481-1780

Wilder Branch (W, Th, Sat)
7140 E. 7 Mile Rd.
Detroit, Michigan 48234
313-481-1870

[DPL Logo]<http://www.detroitpubliclibrary.org>
Detroit Public Library Disclaimer

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) addressed in the message. If you are not the named addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute, or copy this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, distributing, or copying this e-mail is strictly prohibited.