[Michlib-l] Larry Martin's Jim Leavelle interview

Wendy Mutch wmutch at northvillelibrary.org
Wed May 17 20:30:03 EDT 2017

Fellow Library Folks,
If you have never seen [ http://lmww2.com/ | Larry Martin's WWII In Their Own Words ] , I encourage you to attend our upcoming program. On Wednesday, May 31, Larry will be sharing his interview with Jim Leavelle, who was present at the bombing of Pearl Harbor and the Dallas policeman handcuffed to Lee Harvey Oswald when he was shot. This event will take place at the Northville Township Hall (44405 W. Six Mile Rd.) at 7:30pm. I hope you will join us for [ http://northvillelibrary.evanced.info/signup/EventDetails?EventId=3979&backTo=Calendar&startDate=2017/05/17 | this special program ] !
Wendy Mutch
Northville District Library