[Michlib-l] Wayne State University Press Authors at GPPL

Danis Houser dhouser at gp.lib.mi.us
Thu May 18 16:07:31 EDT 2017

Hello everyone!

On Wednesday, May 24th at 7pm, we're celebrating the spring releases of the Wayne State University Press. We will have a panel of publisher representatives and authors, including short-story writer Laura Thomas (States of Motion) and poet Keith Taylor (The Bird-while).  Website/registration link: http://www.gp.lib.mi.us/wsupgppl-a-write-on-pointe-event/ . Flyer is attached, if you'd like to share it. We hope you'll join us!

Best regards,
Danis

Danis Houser
Librarian, Reference & Technical Services
Grosse Pointe Public Library
10 Kercheval Avenue
Grosse Pointe Farms, MI  48236
313-343-2074 x212