[Michlib-l] taxpayer and voter e-mail

Eric Magness-Eubank emeacl at alpenalibrary.org
Fri May 19 14:10:32 EDT 2017

Well, I just received this a few minutes ago.  Does your sender have the initials CP?  Curious.

Eric Magness-Eubank
Library Director
Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public Library
emeacl at alpenalibrary.org
989.356.6188 ex 11

Dear Library Director,

I am a donor to the library. I believe that libraries are vital to our community and that spending for our library is just too low. Is there an upcoming public meeting that I could attend to elaborate my views?

Thanks,