[Michlib-l] Source for Inexpensive Children's Paperbacks

G Nartker gnartker at sandusky.lib.mi.us
Wed May 24 13:28:18 EDT 2017

Hello all -

Our community has created a Little Free Library at our local park and is
now having some issues keeping it stocked with children's books. At one
time I remember Scholastic selling large bundles of books at quite a
large discount. I am seeing bundles of books available on Ebay but
wanted to know if any of you have come across sites where our community
could purchase large quantities of books at a minimal cost.

Of course I have already suggested thrift shops, churches, etc. so what
I am looking for now is someplace to purchase in quantity.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions...

Gail Nartker, Director
Sandusky District Library
http://sandusky.lib.mi.us