[Michlib-l] Gale Legal Forms Webinar: Please Register Soon for this Free Webinar :-)

Biggs, Deb Renee (MDE) BiggsD at michigan.gov
Thu May 25 12:27:17 EDT 2017

MeL Resource Refresher: Legal Forms
Wednesday, May 31<x-apple-data-detectors://5>st<x-apple-data-detectors://5> 9:30-10:00 am<x-apple-data-detectors://5>
Legal Forms provides professionally written national and Michigan-specific "attorney forms," as well as valuable resources like legal definitions and Q&A so that your users can begin to take charge of their legal affairs. In this session, we will conduct sample searches and explore browsing techniques. We will also explore the different legal documents and formats available for personalization of the forms. Join this session for a refresher training on this exciting resource!
To register, please visit: https://cengage.webex.com/cengage/onstage/g.php?PRID=345c3d6749b3ed6d7fa2804b4c36f669

Best,
Deb

Deb Renee Biggs, MA AMLS
Library Consultant & Michigan eLibrary Coordinator
Library of Michigan/Michigan Department of Education
702 W. Kalamazoo St.
Lansing, MI  48915

Phone:  517-373-4466
http://mel.org<http://mel.org/> Like MeL on Facebook - http://facebook.com/mel.org