[Michlib-l] New MAP Partner Destination: Our Sweetest One Yet!

Jim Flury jflury at tln.lib.mi.us
Wed Nov 1 10:47:29 EDT 2017

All,

I hope you had a safe and happy Halloween. We had exactly one trick or treater at our house, which represented a whopping 50% decrease from our historical, annual average of two. The cold weather must have served to keep the other little one at home :)

By now you may have grown weary of the numerous sugary temptations that present themselves in your home, at the grocery store, around your workplace, etc at this time of year. We have a cure for that:

MORE CHOCOLATE!!!

To that end, I am pleased to present our newest MAP partner, in the form of the Sanders and Morley Candy Factory Tour!

https://www.sanderscandy.com/factory-tours

I have been recruiting them since the years when MAP stood for Museum Adventure Pass, when the program featured just 30 destinations in libraries in the six county metro Detroit area only. Finally, success! It only took 10 years :)

Of course, prior to embarking on the Sanders and Morley Candy Factory Tour you will want to watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NPzLBSBzPI

Enjoy!

Thank you for your support and promotion of the Michigan Activity Pass program.

Sincerely,

Jim F.

Jim Flury
Technical Services Manager