[Michlib-l] Library scheduling software

Adrienne Breznau adrienne at ropl.org
Tue Nov 7 15:28:25 EST 2017

Hello!
My name is Adrienne and I recently started working at Royal Oak Public
Library.  I am looking for a good scheduling software to make our system
more user-friendly and less time consuming.  I used When to Work at my last
library in Washington (and I loved it) but I was wondering if anyone here
in Michigan Library Land has experience with anything else?  The other ones
I am considering are Snap Schedule, Schedule Base, and Lib Staffer.

Please reply off list and let me know if you have any experience with any
of these companies, or if you have a different one you use to do your
schedule.  Thank you in advance for your assistance and input.

--
Adrienne Breznau
Head of Support Services

Tel: 248-246-3714