[Michlib-l] Hotspot lending policies

Ojibwa Community Library oclib at up.net
Thu Nov 9 18:08:52 EST 2017

qqqq

-----Original Message-----
From: "Stacy Pasche via Michlib-l" <michlib-l at mcls.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 9, 2017 10:05am
To: Michlib-l at mcls.org
Subject: [Michlib-l] Hotspot lending policies

Thank you thank you to everyone who shared their hotspot lending policies with me. I've put all of the polices in a folder that you should (should- seems I always get the sharing settings wrong) be able to access via this link:

[ https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16Hqv2qUGEuuzL5E4gvrOC9avm8nHqcOi?usp=sharing ]( https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16Hqv2qUGEuuzL5E4gvrOC9avm8nHqcOi?usp=sharing )

What I'm hoping to find now is anyone that has a way to get a discounted hotspot through Verizon? Mobile Beacon from TechSoup uses Sprint, which does not have great coverage in Benzie County.

--

Stacy Pasche,
Assistant Library Director

"Sometimes it's fun to do the impossible." -Walt Disney