[Michlib-l] Reference Training for Circ Staff

Jessica Wilhoite jwilhoite at romuluslibrary.org
Wed Nov 15 17:23:23 EST 2017

Hi everyone,

Here at Romulus we have one desk to handle reference and circ. Most of the time our circ staff run this desk, however they are not trained in reference and I would like to offer some sort of training for them. Has anyone been through this? How did you handle it? Did you use training videos?

I appreciate you taking the time to answer and would be glad to share any results that I receive.

Jessica WilhoiteAssistant Director/Youth Librarian
Romulus Public Library
11121 Wayne Rd.
Romulus, MI 48174
(734) 942-7589

Serving Romulus and Huron Township Residents