[Michlib-l] MLA's Keynote Lunch Speaker Pat Wagner

Rebecca Higgerson rhiggerson at brandonlibrary.org
Mon Nov 20 16:23:16 EST 2017

I was so impressed with the luncheon talk and afternoon session by Pat
Wager at the recent MLA conference that I reached out to her for our 2018
Staff In-Service day.  Brandon Library, along with two other public
libraries near Ortonville, would like to host her on Friday, October 5.
She is giving us a break on her speaking fee, but the travel costs are
static.  Pat suggested we “could find neighboring libraries or universities
that might want to put together a road trip, sharing travel. I would
discount for them as well.”  If you are interested in hearing Pat’s dynamic
presentation around that date, please let me know as soon as possible.  She
is definitely worth it!

http://www.sieralearn.com/

“Pat Wagner’s programs stand out in a wealth of professional development
opportunities our region offered. She gets to the point with useful,
thought-provoking ideas that can change how we look at our world.”

Connie Paul, Retired ExecutiveDirector, Central Jersey Regional Library
Cooperative, Freehold, NJ

Thanks,

*Rebecca Higgerson*

Director

Brandon Twp Public Library

304 South Street

Ortonville MI 48462

248-627-1474

248-627-9880 (fax)

*“We enhance and strengthen community by providing open access to
educational information, recreational materials, and programs that enrich
lives and promote lifelong learning.”*