[Michlib-l] Exam Proctoring

Shannon O'Leary soleary at novilibrary.org
Tue Oct 3 10:33:20 EDT 2017

Hello Everyone,

I was recently looking at our General Information Binder and realized that our information on Exam Proctoring is outdated by at least 3-4 years. I was wondering if everyone could let me know if your library still offers exam proctoring or not by answering the following questions:

Do you offer exam proctoring?

If so is it free?

If not how much does it cost?

I will send out a list at the end for those who are interested.
Thanks so much!

Shannon O'Leary | Information Services Adult Librarian
Novi Public Library |45255 West Ten Mile Road | Novi, MI 48375
Phone 248-349-0720 x7276 |www.novilibrary.org
Inform. Inspire. Include.