[Michlib-l] Sunday hours starting at three Detroit Public Library branches

Jennifer Dye jdye at detroitpubliclibrary.org
Thu Oct 5 14:35:27 EDT 2017

DPL reintroduces Sunday hours at three branches, Main, Redford, and Wilder. We'll celebrate this coming Sunday at all three branches. Hours are 1-5.

Please sign up if you plan to attend this Sunday--we want to be sure we have enough food.

http://www.detroitpubliclibrary.org/story/sunday-family-fundays

Sunday Family Fundays | Detroit Public Library<http://www.detroitpubliclibrary.org/story/sunday-family-fundays>
www.detroitpubliclibrary.org
Sunday hours are back at your Detroit Public Library! Beginning Sunday, October 8, 2017, the Detroit Public Library will restore Sunday service at Main Library.

Jennifer

Jennifer Dye
Children's Librarian, Assistant Manager
Lincoln and Wilder branches
Detroit Public Library

jdye at detroitpubliclibrary.org

Lincoln Branch (M-Tu)
1221 E. 7 Mile Rd.
Detroit, Michigan 48203
313-481-1782

Wilder Branch (W, Th, Sat, Sun)
7140 E. 7 Mile Rd.
Detroit, Michigan 48234
313-481-1872

[DPL Logo]<http://www.detroitpubliclibrary.org>
Detroit Public Library Disclaimer

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) addressed in the message. If you are not the named addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute, or copy this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, distributing, or copying this e-mail is strictly prohibited.