[Michlib-l] letter from Charles R. Bodner

Jason Shoup jshoup at cityofeastlansing.com
Tue Oct 10 15:21:58 EDT 2017

The East Lansing Public Library has received 3 or 4 pieces of mail from Mr. Bodner over the past couple of years. Nothing threatening, but we recorded it in our incident report log, and let the police know just so that we have it on record.

Jason E. Shoup
East Lansing Public Library
( https://www.elpl.org/)
Head of Customer Experiences
Assistant Director
517.319.6939
jshoup at cityofeastlansing.com

East Lansing e-news is just a click away. Sign up to receive East Lansing's Dialog e-newsletter and other e-publications. Just visit http://www.cityofeastlansing.com/news today!

>>> Kathleen Dimond via Michlib-l <michlib-l at mcls.org> 10/10/2017 3:13 PM >>>
Manchester District Library did.

Our police department looked into it, the guy is not working with a full deck, I know this for a fact as I received one of his "cards" in the envelope he sent. Anyway, we filed a complaint, but nothing more than wanted it on record.

Kathy