[Michlib-l] SLJ Price increase

Teresa Stannard tstannard at parchmentlibrary.org
Thu Oct 5 09:16:38 EDT 2017

Library Journal has also increased its annual subscription rate to $290.  I’ve canceled them both, with regret.

Teresa

Teresa Stannard, Library Director
[pcl logo .5 inch skylight with text]
401 S Riverview Dr., Parchment  MI 49004
Phone: 269-343-7747 ext 203
Library Hours: M-Th 10-8; F 10-6; Sat 10-4