[Michlib-l] Reference weeding

Sue Alt alts at mcls.org
Fri Oct 13 10:29:42 EDT 2017

All-

This might be a good time to remind everyone of RIDES policy.

"Participating libraries may use RIDES to ship any circulating materials from their collection as well as photocopies of articles, book chapters, and other non-returnables."

We **LOVE** that you all share with each other, but RIDES is simply not able to make special pick up or delivery of large volumes of materials that go beyond the normal restrictions.

Remember:
Everything has to be shipped inside a RIDES tote, and the tote should not exceed 40 lbs.
If you plan to send out more than your normal volume of materials, your driver may not be able to take them all at once.

Thank you for your consideration,
Sue