[Michlib-l] Genealogy Seminar at St. Clair County Library Oct 28

Janet Curtiss curtissjs at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 16:47:52 EDT 2017

St. Clair County Library (Main Library in Port Huron) is hosting our second
annual genealogy seminar on Saturday October 28 from 9:15am-3:30pm (lunch
on your own), featuring guest speakers Lori Fox and Bill & Glenna Jo
Christen. We still have seats available. This event will be held at the
Donald Dodge Auditorium in the St Clair County Administration building on
Grand River Ave directly behind the Main Library. Please share with your
staff and patrons who may be interested. I'm attaching the flier, but if
you receive the digest version, please contact me and I will send you a
PDF.

Thank you,

Janet Curtiss
Reference Librarian-Special Collections