[Michlib-l] 2018 Summer Reading Program Performer Discounts

Emily Dumas emily at ropl.org
Tue Oct 24 17:46:38 EDT 2017

Hi everyone,
We're getting ready for Summer Reading Program at Royal Oak Public Library,
and I wanted to share with you the performers we have booked who offer
discounts if booked on the same day by nearby libraries:

June 19: Doug Scheer
July 10: Madcap Puppets (they travel far and stay overnight, so they said
they'd also include libraries that book the following morning for a
discount)
July 24: Drummunity

Our programs don't begin until 7pm, so it leaves the mornings and
afternoons open.  Please shoot me an email if you're interested in any of
those performers on those dates.

Thanks!
Emily

--