[Michlib-l] Urban Explorer-Photographer program

Rebecca Higgerson rhiggerson at brandonlibrary.org
Fri Oct 27 13:35:13 EDT 2017

Last night Brandon Library hosted a fresh perspective on the city of
Detroit, and it was very well-received by our enthusiastic audience of 24.
The program was presented by urban explorer and photographer Robert Huston,
who, as @detroitunseen on Instagram, has over 5700 followers.  Robert is a
passionate advocate of documenting Detroit’s abandoned architectural
history and rebirth.

The program is 1.5 hours and he charges $200 (plus mileage if in wide-flung
areas of the state).  I highly recommend this unique and engaging program.

bobhuston66 at gmail.com

For more information on his Brandon Library presentation:
http://thecitizenonline.com/detroit-unseen/

Thanks,

*Rebecca Higgerson*

Director

Brandon Twp Public Library

304 South Street

Ortonville MI 48462

248-627-1474

248-627-9880 (fax)

*“We enhance and strengthen community by providing open access to
educational information, recreational materials, and programs that enrich
lives and promote lifelong learning.”*