[Michlib-l] YAY! Ready to Read Michigan Book Program Announcement

Shutta Crum shutta at shuttacrum.com
Fri Oct 27 16:53:54 EDT 2017

​Great book and I love the illustrations!

Shutta

*Shutta Crum*
*www.shutta.com <http://www.shutta.com/>*
*twitter.com/Shutta/ <http://twitter.com/Shutta/>*
*www.facebook.com/ShuttaCrum <http://www.facebook.com/ShuttaCrum>*

*MOUSELING'S WORDS (Coming 2017, Clarion)*
*WILLIAM AND THE WITCH'S RIDDLE (Alfred A. Knopf)*
*UH-OH! (Alfred A. Knopf)*
*DOZENS OF COUSINS (Clarion, HMH)*
*MINE! (Alfred A. Knopf)*
*THOMAS AND THE DRAGON QUEEN (Alfred A. Knopf)*

*BABIES & BOOKS! <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvFfYkDaEiQ&t=4s>*