[Michlib-l] Michigan Regional History Publications offer

Robin Rank Robin.Rank at kzoo.edu
Tue Oct 31 11:55:57 EDT 2017

Dear List Members,

This offer came through another list.  Perhaps a Michigan library would be interested in the Michigan publications offered by the Vermont Historical Society.

Please contact Paul Carnahan - paul.carnahan at vermonthistory.org<mailto:paul.carnahan at vermonthistory.org> - if you are interested.

This was first posted on October 6.  These will be headed toward recycling if no one wants them.  I will consider breaking up sets if someone needs just a few volumes from a run. The Vermont Historical Society is deaccessioning state historical society journals and regional historical journals from outside New England and New York.  We have 21 titles to offer.  Some of them are rather long.  I would rather pass on a run or a large chunk than to send out individual issues.  All have our library's marks of ownership on them. Here is the list:

Michigan Historical Review, v.16 no.2 Fall 1990 -- v.29 no.2 Fall 2003
Michigan History Magazine, v.1 1917 -- v.61 no.4 Winter 1977 (bound -- v.28 1944)
Michigan Pioneer and Historical Publications, v.1 1874-76 -- v.39 1915 (40 are bound)

Let me know if you can give these a new home!

Paul

Paul Carnahan, Librarian
Leahy Library
Vermont Historical Society