[Michlib-l] Responses: Hiring Pages - How to Attract Them and Retain Them

BTPL Careers careers at btpl.org
Thu Sep 7 10:40:12 EDT 2017

Greetings, All--

I wanted to send this individually, but the response requesting this information was huge and my patience with sending attachments in Outlook is miniscule. The responses are attached as a .pdf in this email.

This, alas, does not contain all the secrets to hiring happy, smart, pages that will stay with your library for life, but there are some ideas that may spark some of your own.

I will let you all know in the future what our library tried to shift our approach to hiring, if it is successful. If it's not, I'm going to just pretend I never brought up any of this...

Many thanks for making this a greater library community.

Best Regards,
Linden Godlove