[Michlib-l] laminator

Paul McCann pmccann at dexter.lib.mi.us
Wed Sep 13 14:16:05 EDT 2017

Hi everyone,

Dexter District Library is looking for some advice on how to get a large
scale laminator to work properly.  We have an EZLam School Budget Roll
Laminator, model BA-EZsb.  We have never been able to get this to pull a
clean sheet through.  Every time we try a large poster, we get a wrinkle
somewhere in the laminate.  We have repeatedly adjusted the tension with
no luck.  If you have experience, have had good results with this model,
and could give us any tips or tricks, please contact me off list.  Any
help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Paul

--