[Michlib-l] Voice your MeL database preferences

Kosinski, Kathy (MDE) KosinskiK at michigan.gov
Fri Sep 15 09:15:09 EDT 2017

It's that time again!

Later this year the MeL arm of the Library of Michigan will send out a request for proposals that will allow vendors to place bids for subscription packages. Before that happens, we are looking to you all for feedback on your database preferences.

The past few weeks we have visited several locations around Michigan to receive in-person feedback, but not everyone is able to fit these visits into their busy schedules.  By filling out our online survey<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Y6X5GYG>, you will be able to answer the same questions as those who attended our sessions. These include questions about current usage of MeL databases, your wishlist for future subscription content, and how you like to hear about MeL training.

The survey will be open until September 30 at 11:59 p.m. If at any point you have any questions about or issues with the survey, please email me at kosinskik at michigan.gov<mailto:kosinskik at michigan.gov>.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Y6X5GYG

Best,
Kathy

Kathy Kosinski