[Michlib-l] free smart board

Donna Winter dwinter at livoniapubliclibrary.org
Thu Sep 21 13:41:55 EDT 2017

We have a SmartBoard that we purchased in 2000 that we no longer use up for grabs. We have not used it for a number of years. It's an SB 560 Pro with floor stand. It has a matte finish optimized for projectors and acts a a touch screen. Full disclosure: the last time I tried to use it there was a problem. The software I have is either not compatible with Windows 7 or there is a problem with the touch screen cable. It would not respond to touch screen setup.

Donna Winter, Automation Services Librarian
Livonia Public Library
32777 Five Mile Road
Livonia, MI 48154
ph: 734-466-2675