[Michlib-l] FW: 3rd and 4th grade book club sets

stephanie daniels daniels55 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 22 10:02:44 EDT 2017

Cari,If they are still available, Hartford Public Library could use the sets.Stephanie DanielsHartford Public Libraryxv152

    On Friday, September 22, 2017, 9:47:07 AM EDT, Cari Fry via Michlib-l <michlib-l at mcls.org> wrote:

Hello!

Our library has four 3rd/4th grade book club sets up for grabs!  Please email me off list if interested!

The Silver Balloon – 4.1 grade level – 15 copies

Night of the Full Moon – 4.2 grade level – 14 copies

Riding Freedom – 4.5 grade level – 17 copies

The Chameleon Wore Chartreuse – 3.5 grade level – 15 copies

Thank you,

Cari Fry

Youth Services

Westland Public Library