[Michlib-l] Free Library Materials

FRU Director frudir at llcoop.org
Tue Apr 3 15:13:37 EDT 2018

I have available the following list of items if anyone would like one or
more:

- 28 CD cases: 7 hard cases; 20 paper sleeves; 1 fabric sleeve
- 4 complete rolls of 2"x1" labels
- 7 packages of letter labels (1 incomplete, 7 complete)
- 1 box of check-out cards (unknown quantity)
- 1 box of check-out card sleeves (unknown quantity)
- 6 8.5"x12"x2" hanging holders for signs, books, brochures, etc.

Please let me know if you would like one or more items; and I will send you
a picture.  Please request an entire group of items together.  Please
respond before April 17.  Have a great week!

Adam DeWitt
Fruitport District Library
frudir at llcoop.net