[Michlib-l] Call for Volunteers! Loleta Fyan Small & Rural Libraries Conference

Angela Semifero somedayangeline at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 19:17:07 EDT 2018

Hello!

In just a few weeks the Loleta Fyan Small and Rural Libraries
Conference will be held from April 30-May 2 at the Grand Traverse
Resort.

We are seeking volunteers to help out at this conference, and we hope that
you'll consider giving us a hand. Volunteers introduce presenters and serve
as room monitors for break-out sessions during this conference. It's easy,
and super fun!

If you are interested in volunteering, please contact me off list at
semiferoa at yourmdl.org.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Thank you!

Angela Semifero