[Michlib-l] Looking for Presenter on WWI

Marika Zemke mzemke at commercelibrary.info
Fri Apr 6 11:16:33 EDT 2018

 Elizabeth, Larry Martin does a great WW11 program. Larry Martin has done
interviews with WW11 vets and people love him.

Larry's email is batt.chief at yahoo.com   He can be reached by phone in the
winter at 813-783-3898 (He goes to Florida for the winter)
His website is http://lmww2.com/

Marika

On Fri, Apr 6, 2018 at 10:37 AM, Elizabeth Campion via Michlib-l <
michlib-l at mcls.org> wrote:

> Have you had someone give a presentation related to World War I? Were they
> good to work with and liked by the community? Can you please share the
> contact information?
> Thanks so much!
> Elizabeth
>
> Elizabeth Campion, Librarian
> Shelby Township Library
> 51680 Van Dyke
> Shelby Township Library 48316
> 586-739-7414
>
> --
> A library is a miracle. A place where you can learn just about anything
> for free. A place where your mind can come alive."  Josh Hanagarne, *The
> World's Strongest Librarian*

Marika Zemke - Adult Services Manager
Commerce Township Community Library
180 East Commerce
Commerce Township, MI 48382
Direct Line 248-438-8163
Fax 248-387-6236
mzemke at commercelibrary.info

--
The information contained in this electronic message is intended only for
the use of the designated recipient(s). If the reader of this message is