[Michlib-l] Wonderful Program

Miriam Andrus mandrus at bigrapids.lib.mi.us
Mon Apr 9 09:01:42 EDT 2018

If anyone is looking for a wonderful program at their Library with a music theme consider having Peter Bergin. Peter is a piano player and did a wonderful job in Big Rapids playing Ragtime in a concert in February. I have had several patrons ask when he is going to come back and do another concert for us. He doesn't just play Ragtime, he does a variety of music and can bring his own piano and sound equipment with him. So if you are looking for a professional musician at your Library consider Peter he is great and I know we will have him in Big Rapids again soon.

https://www.berginmusic.com/concerts.html

Miriam Andrus, Director
Big Rapids Community Library
426 S. Michigan Ave.
Big Rapids, MI 49307
231-796-1055
www.bigrapids.lib.mi.us<http://www.bigrapids.lib.mi.us>
This institution is an equal opportunity provider. TRS users may dial 711 for service