[Michlib-l] Upcoming Programs at the Dearborn Public Library

Lodge, Daniel dlodge at ci.dearborn.mi.us
Mon Apr 9 11:54:28 EDT 2018

Everyone - The Henry Ford Centennial Library would like to invite you to some upcoming programs:

*         Local author and librarian Ms. Annie Spence will be here to talk about and read from her new book Dear Fahrenheit 451  - Love and Heartbreak in the Stacks: A Librarian's Love Letters and Break-Up Notes to the Books in Her Life. Ms. Spence will be here on Tuesday May 15th at 6:30pm.

*         As part of the Michigan Notable Book Author Tour, authors Amy Emberling and Frank Carollo will talk about the recipes and behind the-scenes stories that make Zingerman's such a culinary institution. Ms. Emberling and Mr. Carollo will be here on Tuesday May 22nd at 6:30pm.

Copies of both books will be available for purchase. I've attached flyers for each program; please post them in your Library if you can. Thank you very much and I hope you can join us!

Dan Lodge
Librarian I, Adult Services
Henry Ford Centennial Library
Dearborn, Michigan