[Michlib-l] Reference Books

Elizabeth Appleton eappleton at sjcity.com
Wed Apr 11 11:04:28 EDT 2018

Hi Everyone,

We are sorting through our Reference Collection and have the following items available, if you are interested:

*The New Grove Dictionary of Music and Musicians, edited by Stanley Sadie vol 1-20, copyright 1980

*The Grolier Library of Science Biographies vol. 1-10, copyright 1997

*American Art Analog, vol 1-3, complied by Michael David Zellman copyright 1986

*Jane's Encyclopedia of Aviation, vol 1-5 edited by Michael J.H. Taylor, copyright 1980

*Biographical Dictionary of Mathematicians, vol. 1-4, copyright 1991

*Encyclopedia of American Cars from 1930, copyright 1993

*NADA Marine Appraisal guide, September-December 2017

*NADA Recreation Vehicle Appraisal guide, September-December 2017

If you have any questions, or are interested in a particular set (or sets!) please let me know which items along with your RIDES number, and I will get them to you as soon as I can!

Thank you!

Elizabeth Appleton

Technical Services Supervisor
St. Joseph Public Library