[Michlib-l] Window/Door Sign and Flyer Holders?

Stanczak, Cindy cstanczak at albionlibrary.org
Wed Apr 18 12:23:31 EDT 2018

Hail the Great Brain!

We're struggling with our current system of signage display on our front
door and windows.  We currently use acrylic holders with suction cups
(shown in the photo), but they are problematic.  They let loose, especially
in cold weather, fall, break and chip, and our patrons are somehow removing
the screws that hold on the cups!  We know this because the cups are
missing, but we find the screws sitting nicely on the window ledge next to
the door.

What do you use display program flyers in your windows or on your doors?
What have you tried and who do you source your holders/method through?  All
help greatly appreciated!

Cynthia Stanczak
Library Director
Albion District Library
501 S. Superior St.
Albion, MI  49224
(517) 629-3993

Albion District Library: Transforming Minds, Changing Lives.
Proudly serving our community since 1919.
Online at www.albionlibrary.org, or find us on Facebook!