[Michlib-l] Job Posting-Summer Intern Position

Barbara Sanford bsanford at crdl.org
Thu Apr 26 13:22:08 EDT 2018

The Chippewa River District Library is looking for a summer reading intern.  Please see below for the job description.  Applications can be mailed to the address below, or emailed to the Finance Director at kellison at crdl.org<mailto:kellison at crdl.org>.  Application can be found here<http://www2.youseemore.com/chippewa/contentpages.asp?loc=55> on our website.
I would be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Summer Programming Intern
Assist library staff with all aspects of the Summer Reading Program including program planning, prep, and implementation at all five branches of the Chippewa River District Library System. Ability and willingness to interact in a friendly, positive manner with children and adults. More information available at www.crdl.org. Wage: $10.00/hr for 20 hrs/week based on programming schedule needs.  May require some evenings and weekends. Starting mid to late May through the beginning of August. Undergraduate coursework in elementary education, child development, children's literature, or recreation required. Apply at Veterans Memorial Library, 301 S. University, Mt. Pleasant, by May 6, 2018. An Equal Opportunity Employer.

Barbara Sanford
Youth Collections and Programming Coordinator
Chippewa River District Library
301 S. University Ave
Mt. Pleasant, MI 48858
(989)773-3242 X 214