[Michlib-l] Writing presenters and workshops

Kat Boyer librarykat.15 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 10:36:04 EDT 2018

Hi everyone,

We are looking to get a writer's presentation and workshop here at the BHPL
and I was wondering if any of you had suggestions of authors whom you have
worked with for this sort of event?  We do a local authors and illustrators
reception every year, and I want to improve upon it by having a
presentation and workshop for our budding writers in the community.  We
want to help them hone their skills and get ready to possibly publish their
works.

Kat Boyer
Director
Benton Harbor Public Library