[Michlib-l] Dark Sky Week April 2019

Lancaster, Cathy (MDE) LancasterC5 at michigan.gov
Tue Aug 7 10:39:19 EDT 2018

Sorry for the confusion – DNR hasn’t updated their site for 2019 yet, so the dates will likely be April 14-20th in 2019.
😊

Cathy Lancaster

Youth Services Coordinator
Library of Michigan
702 W. Kalamazoo St.
Lansing, MI 48915
LancasterC5 at michigan.gov<mailto:LancasterC5 at michigan.gov> | 517-335-8129 | www.mi.gov/libraryofmichigan<http://www.mi.gov/libraryofmichigan>
Follow us: Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/libraryofmichigan/> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/libraryofmich> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/libraryofmichigan/>

Nourishing Michigan’s Future…during school and during the summer!  Find a Summer Food Service Program site nearest you and encourage Michigan’s children to Meet Up and Eat Up!    www.michigan.gov/meetupeatup<http://www.michigan.gov/meetupeatup>