[Michlib-l] Webinar on Survey Dos and Don'ts, Friday August 17, 11am

Kosinski, Kathy (MDE) KosinskiK at michigan.gov
Fri Aug 10 15:19:04 EDT 2018

Hello everyone!
It is time for another Save the Data webinar: Friday, August 17 at 11:00-11:45 a.m.<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/QBL2JHV> As with all of our Save the Data webinars, we will take a relaxed, Friday morning approach to the topics. For this webinar, we will be discussing best practices for survey writing. We will have dos and don'ts examples, tip sheets, and time for questions.

Can't make it? This webinar will be recorded and registrants will be sent the recording link soon after completion of the webinar.

Register today!<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/QBL2JHV>

Questions, comments, or concerns? Please contact me at kosinskik at michigan.gov<mailto:kosinskik at michigan.gov>.

Have a great weekend,
Kathy