[Michlib-l] TLN Discount Offerings - DeepFreeze, OpenDNS, Symantec Endpoint and more

Angelina Michelini amichelini at tln.lib.mi.us
Mon Aug 13 10:52:22 EDT 2018

To all public libraries in Michigan:

If your library is interested in purchasing licenses for DeepFreeze, WinSelect, OpenDNS (content filtering), Symantec Endpoint (virus protection) or other products listed in the attachment, please let me know which product you are interested in and the quantity desired and I'll provide a quote to you. If possible, please let me know by August 24 if you would like a quote.

The TLN fiscal year starts October 1 each year. This is the time of year that I ordinarily purchase new licenses, etc. If your library is not yet ready to purchase a product by October 1, I can usually prorate the fee to accommodate your fiscal year.

Symantec Endpoint is being renewed for another 3 years so now is a good time to place an order for virus protection licenses. For this product only, it's difficult to place an order during the 3 year contract.

Thank you,

Angie Michelini
Technology Services Manager
The Library Network
41365 Vincenti Court, Novi, MI 48375
Cell: 734.673.7303, urgent requests only
Helpdesk: 248.536.3100 x134
Office: 248.536.3100 x144
Direct: 248.716.5583