[Michlib-l] Additioinal Book Sets to Give Away

Stacey Quattro stacey.quattro at westlandlibrary.org
Tue Aug 21 18:14:16 EDT 2018

We are weeding out some youth book club sets and have the following books to give away.  Please let me know the titles you'd like and your TLN or RIDES #.

Thank you!

I, Coriander by Sally Gardner (6 copies)
Carnival at Candlelight by Mary Pope Osborne (13 copies)
Lost Treasure of the Emerald Eye by Geronimo Stilton (12 copies)
Ghost Island by Shannon Gillian (11 copies)
Johnny Appleseed, My Story by David L. Harrison (11 copies)
Young Cam Jansen and the Pizza Shop Mystery by David A. Adler (11 copies)
The Dragonology Handbook by "Dr. Ernest Drake" (7 copies)