[Michlib-l] Puppet cleaning services

Emily Ellison eellison at orionlibrary.org
Thu Aug 23 13:52:57 EDT 2018

Hello Everyone,

We are looking into getting our circulating puppets cleaned regularly. I would greatly appreciate it if anyone who has a circulating puppet collection or puppets/stuffed animals that the public may use when visiting the library would mind providing input. Do you send your puppets to the dry cleaners, use a laundry mat or a professional service? If you use a professional service what is the general cost? How do you handle the tags? All of ours have a tag that would need to be removed before washing.

I would appreciate any input that your fantastic minds can provide!

Thank you so much,

Emily Ellison

Emily Ellison
Youth Services Librarian