[Michlib-l] Question regarding change in DDA boundaries

Sheila Bissonnette sbissonnette at pmdl.org
Wed Aug 29 13:57:38 EDT 2018

Hello everyone,

I just received notification that our DDA is planning on expanding the boundaries of the current DDA.   I’m wondering if some one can share with me how this process will working regarding the recent changes giving libraries and automatic opt out.  Our City just posted that they will be holding a public meeting so they haven’t approved the boundary changes.   I’m just assuming that they first have to approve the boundary change before any things change?  We will get a notice that the boundaries have changed asking us to opt in?

Any information you can share would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Sheila

Sheila M. Bissonnette, MLIS
Library Director

Cell phone: 989-878-0450

Pere Marquette District Library
185 E. Fourth Street
Clare, MI 48617

Harrison District Library
105 E. Main Street
Harrison, MI 48625

Currently Reading<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/64338135?utm_medium=reading_link&utm_source=email_signature>
[Book Cover]<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/64338135?utm_medium=cover&utm_source=email_signature>
[Goodreads Logo]<https://www.goodreads.com/?utm_medium=gr_logo&utm_source=email_signature>Get your own email signature<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_instructions?utm_medium=gyo_link&utm_source=email_signature>