[Michlib-l] Job Posting Henry Ford College

Tessa Betts tessabetts at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 17:49:43 EDT 2018

 Hello library land!

You may have seen this posting before, but we re-opened the position after
the candidate we had selected chose not to take the position for personal
reasons. If you would like to be our fearless leader, then here is where
you can apply:
https://hfc.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?site=4&id=324

The TL;DR version of the job ad is:

   -  Minimum of five (5) years progressively responsible leadership in a
   library including a management of resources and personnel with at least 2
   years being in a supervisory role of full or part-time staff.
   - Part of the Administration union--Local 71
   - Reports directly to the VP of Academics
   - In charge of both the Library and the Learning Lab
   - Starting salary range $83,305 - $90,172

The committee will be reviewing resumes in three weeks, so if you are
interested please apply.

Tessa Betts
User Experience Librarian
Henry Ford College