[Michlib-l] Expanding Service to include a Performance Venue booked by the public or Art Museum or Historical Museum?

Ceci Marlow cmarlow at cromaine.org
Wed Dec 5 12:21:05 EST 2018

Are any of you Public Library Experts aware of any public libraries here in
Michigan or the nation, who have operations responsibility for performance
venue booked by the public for non-library events? Could be an art museum
or a historical museum operations manager?

We're looking at an interesting collaboration with our Hartland Music Hall
and the Schools with Cromaine considering leasing the Hall and operating
it. We need additional auditorium space; they need a cultural legacy to
continue to be available (and not turn into, for example, a brewery).

Any models I can look to? Your help is appreciated.

Thanks
ceci

--
Cecilia Ann Marlow