[Michlib-l] Corrected - Library of Congress State Literacy Awards

Kelly Rembert krembert at southfieldlibrary.org
Wed Dec 5 15:06:06 EST 2018

Hi,

Sorry for the late notice but the Michigan Center for the Book is able to nominate one Michigan application to the Library of Congress State Literacy Awards. Each state Center for the Book is able to nominate one applicant and 10 awards will be given out across the nation.

The application is attached and if you are getting this in digest and need a copy please email me.

The Michigan Center for the Book needs to turn in our application by Friday, December 14 so we need applications turned into us by the end of Wednesday, December 12.

Please submit any applications to Tim Gleisner at librarian at michigan.gov.

The maximum amount of each grant could be $2,225.

Thanks,
Kelly
President, Michigan Center for the Book

Kelly Ireland Rembert